Interdistrict Information

California Education Code provides options under which a student may attend school in a district other than the district where he/she resides. 

If you live outside the boundaries of the Los Molinos Unified School District, you may apply to have your child or children attend our schools.

The process for applying for begins with requesting an “Interdistrict Attendance Request” form from the school district where you reside.  Once you complete the form, you submit it to your district of residence for consideration.

The process is generally quite easy and takes only a matter of days.  California Education Code requires that districts notify applicants of the decision within 30 days.   If you have questions or need assistance, please feel free to give us a call at (530) 384-7826.